Re: USB-connected headsets: no sound

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021, Sean Greenslade wrote:

I'm glad you were able to get it working.

Sean,

That makes two of us. :-)

I realized why I missed your comment. All other multi-choice comboboxes on
the other tabs have the arrow indicator that there's a list of choices
there. The one on the playback tab doesn't have that indicator so I thought
there was no reason to click on the widget. The lack of consistency caught
me.

Interestingly, there's a commit in the pavucontrol master that changes
the button->radiolist behavior to a standard drop-down selector:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pavucontrol/-/commit/ae278b8643cf1089f66df18713c8154208d9a505
It just hasn't made its way into a release

I look forward to seeing that.

Thanks again and stay well,

Rich