Re: How to combine microphone audio and music from application to pipe to video conference

Sean Greenslade wrote on 5/17/20 10:04 PM:
On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 07:01:25AM -0400, Joe wrote:
Someone should write a small book on this. I bet it would sell.

Hah, you know, typing up this response has made me consider doing a
proper write-up for my much more elaborate/crazy/overcomplicated setup
involving network audio, pulse, JACK, carla, and calf LV2 plugins to do
automatic livestream background music replacement with gate-triggered
music ducking.

https://dumbpic.link/manu/2020-05-17_unmufflegate_carla_flow.png

--Sean

If it can clearly explain the basics of Linux audio networking, the concepts of Pulse, JACK and how they differ, and how to do things like in my original question, I'll be the first in line to put down 10-20 USD for a copy!