Re: How to combine microphone audio and music from application to pipe to video conference

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 07:01:25AM -0400, Joe wrote:
> Someone should write a small book on this. I bet it would sell.

Hah, you know, typing up this response has made me consider doing a
proper write-up for my much more elaborate/crazy/overcomplicated setup
involving network audio, pulse, JACK, carla, and calf LV2 plugins to do
automatic livestream background music replacement with gate-triggered
music ducking.

https://dumbpic.link/manu/2020-05-17_unmufflegate_carla_flow.png

--Sean