Re: amdgpu 4k@120Hz / HDMI 2.1

On 10/23/2024 11:12, Mischa Baars wrote:
I certainly don't have a crystal ball, but I try to avoid saying things
like "never" or "for sure" in non-ephemeral contexts like mailing lists.

I understand. I'll concentrate on different aspects of testing the
connection with this TV, like gdk_monitor_get_description(...) doesn't
return a valid description when the application is started with
GDK_BACKEND=x11. I also have less trivial questions about the ancient
and seemingly long forgotten concept of page flipping. I'll think of
something to do.

Thank you for your help.

OK, If you have more questions about other things that come up along the way feel free to raise them on amd-gfx.