Re: amdgpu 4k@120Hz / HDMI 2.1

Hi Mario,

at it, as far as that would make any difference.

But if the official driver is indeed open source as you say, then how
would the official driver be able to support HDMI 2.1? And do you
think this problem will resolve itself in the future or will there
never be an open source driver with HDMI 2.1 support?

Kind regards,
Mischa.