Re: change (spoof) originator phone number in outgoing call using pjsip/pjsua

@Andreas

Thank you, that was the part I missed.
Unfortunately, it is all for nothing.
The new code works, as long as I do not spoof the number everything works ok.
If I spoof the number, the outgoing invite shows the spoofed number, but the provider
returns 403 - Forbidden.
I believe the provider detects and prevents spoofing.
I tried with a different provider (free linphone.org account), and that returned a different error
407 -  proxy authentication required.

Unless you have some idea's, I will throw in the  towel
Anyway, much obliged for your help.

Met Vriendelijke Groet, Regards,

Rob Muller