change (spoof) originator phone number in outgoing call using pjsip/pjsua

L.S,

I have PJSIP/PJSUA running on a raspberry pi. That works ok, I can use my external sip provider to call out.

Since this will be part of a disabled person alarm system later, I want the caller number the call recipient sees not to be the

standard number provided by the sip provider, but an arbitrary number so I can program the receiving phone

to always ring on that number with a custom ring tone, irrespective of general setting on that phone. These are standard

functions on iOS and Android phones.

I hope that explanation makes sense.

The question is how to set the outgoing originator number in pjsua.

All instructions I found reference Asterix, and I do not want to run that.

Advice will be highly appreciated.

Met Vriendelijke Groet, Regards,

Rob Muller

mailto:r.b.muller@xxxxxxxxx