Video lag 10 seconds

Hello,

I build Android application based on pjsip library. For app i use java and pjsua2 via swig binding.

When i make video call i have strange behaviour: call start normaly, video showed, audio to with minimal latency. But after about 30 seconds, video starts to lag relative to audio. This delay grows and reaches 10 seconds. But the sound at the same time there is no delay.

I build sample android app and this app has exactly the same problem.

Can someone tell me which way to look and what is the problem?

--
Evgeny