Re: Android Pjsip get AudioRecorder instance

Thanks Johan it helped . It's resolved now.

On 9/20/2016 11:19 AM, Monica Memane wrote:

Thanks Johan, will try.

On 9/15/2016 2:27 PM, JOHAN LANTZ wrote:
I do not think you can share the audio recorded so using the Java API is probably not an option.

Have a look at pjsua_conf_get_signal_level

It can probably do what you are looking for. You probably have to build some average though since these values are instantaneous.

Johan

From: pjsip on behalf of Monica Memane
Date: Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 09:12
To: "pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Cc: Ravi Deshmukh
Subject: Android Pjsip get AudioRecorder instance

Hi,
       I want  to implement some sort of visual indicator of the current volume level of the sound being taken in by the microphone.
The problem is if I create a new instance of Android AudioRecord then it conflicts with default audio record settings defined by pjsip.

Is there a by which I can get the default AudioRecorder defined by PJSIP and use that to show the mic level indicator.
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/AudioRecord.html

Regards,
Monica