Fw: Regarding enabling Conference in PJSUA with third party

I may have misunderstood. When you say third party media, you mean
you're using a third party library to implement all media processing? If
so, then you can't use any pjsua conferencing features, you'll have to
code everything yourself.

Regards,

Bill