Fw: Regarding enabling Conference in PJSUA with third party

Hi Bill,

Have implemented pjsua with third party media and own audio device for an embedded product without conference bridge.
Can conference be implemented without conference bridge in PJSUA as media mixing can be done by my audio device?
Also is the TICKET 1185(ifdef DISABLED_1185 in pjsip code) would be helpful in this regard?

Regards
Saurabh

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 09:43:24 -0500, Bill Gardner wrote

Visit our blog: http://blog.pjsip.org

pjsip mailing
list
pjsip at lists.pjsip.org