Fw: Regarding enabling Conference in PJSUA with third party

Hi Saurabh,

PJSUA has conferencing feature built-in. See --auto-conf option which
automatically connects each incoming call in conference. If that's not
what you want exactly, it's very easy to modify pjsua to build a
conferencing bridge.

Regards,

Bill