Van: pjsip <pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org> namens Bill Gardner <billg at wavearts.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 30 oktober 2014 22:58
Aan: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Onderwerp: Re: [pjsip] Add vst plugin to the audio output

It might be possible to wire a DX plugin into the DirectSound output, but I think this is only an option if using PortAudio, pjsip natively doesn't implement DirectSound output. I think you'd be better off incorporating VST host code into the media processing chain, if you really want to support arbitrary VST plug-ins. But if you have source, it's even easier to bypass the VST layer and just code directly into the pjmedia processing chain. I've done quite a bit of this in the past. One thing I've done is code effects so you can wire them up using the conference mixer. That is, an effect processes an input to the mixer and produces its output on another conference port. Then you can get the dry signal or processed signal by connecting to the appropriate port.

Bill