Add vst plugin to the audio output

Hi,

has anybody ever tested or did something with pjsip and a vst audio plugin in the output chain of pjsip? I could do something with virtual audio cable, but shouldn't it be possible to use vast plugins directly in pjsip. Yes i know that it would require coding, and that is no problem for me. Just don't know where to start on windows. It uses directx for audio output? But i can't seem to find where the directx processing is done.

?Regards