Best way to handle multiple RTP profiles

I'm using PJSIP to build a WebRTC gateway and I need to respond to each end with a different profile.  WebRTC endpoints use UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF and the SIP platform uses RTP/AVP. I know there's a lot more to it than that, but this is today's question.

I think my options are:

1)      Implement my own SDP creation routines instead of using pjmedia_endpt_create_sdp so I can pass down an options parameter that can be checked.

2)      Is it possible to have multiple pjmedia_endpt? If so, would it be best to create a new flag and modify pjmedia_endpt_create_audio_sdp to look at that flag?

Are there any other options?

Thank you,
Dan