From: pjsip [pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Bill Gardner [billg at wavearts.com]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 3:47 PM
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Re: How to play a "splash-tone" file as soon as posssible in the call sequence

Creating a player and connecting to the conference should work, perhaps you can share some code?

On 10/24/2014 10:50 AM, Brunner, Brian T. wrote:

My attempts (which have been many and unsuccessful) lead me to beg:
How can my SoftVoIPPhone pick up the call and play a "splash tone" or "please leave your message after the tone" file from the hard drive to the caller?

I create a player, and I connect it to the conference, but clearly not the right way or right time.

Confidentiality Requirement: This communication, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.