SRV DNS resolution help

Hi Thane,

On 25 Jun 2014, at 19:27, Thane Brimhall <tbrimhall at izeni.com> wrote:

> Hi Sa?l,
>
> Grepping through the Gossip source code, it looks like there are no usages of `pjsip_endpt_get_resolver` or `pj_dns_resolver_set_ns`. Is there a minimal example/tutorial somewhere of how I would use these?

Not that I know of, but it?s very straightforward to use: just grab  pointer to the pjsip_endpoint (there is a single ?instance' of it), get the resolver and set some name servers, the rest will just work.

> Once I've set up the resolvers, are there any additional steps I need to take to enable SRV DNS resolution? For instance, do I ever need to use `pj_dns_srv_resolve` or is that function only used internally by pjsip?

No, you don?t need to do anything else, once name servers are inplace PJSIP will automatically resolve SRV for you.

Cheers,

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?
AG Projects