SRV DNS resolution help

Hi all!

I've been using Gossip (https://github.com/chakrit/gossip) which is built
on PJSIP to make an iOS app. Unfortunately, the server I want to hit uses
SRV DNS records, and Gossip does not support resolving those domain
names.  I've been working on this for two days now so it's time for me to
ask for some help!

I've found the documentation for pj_dns_srv_resolve
<http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib-util/docs/html/group__PJ__DNS__SRV__RESOLVER.htm#gaa772337dea4bcfac5877d52c80752ca0>
but
I'm having a hard time grokking how to implement it. I'm proficient in
Objective-C but I really have a hard time with C.

Will anyone help me implement a minimal SRV DNS resolver that takes a URL
in and spits an IP address (or secondary URL) out?

Thanks a million for your expertise!

/Thane Brimhall