Greetings and a question

I dont know the effort to implement this in PJSIP.

Just two question:
1. for how many people are going to deploy this?
2. how does the API to the CNS look like? (Any restrictions? is it reliable
and responsive enough for VoIP calls [limited time to setup]?)

And one minor note:
I personally would not really feel save to implement such a server based on
PJSIP on my own (especially because it is publicly reachable) and thus
might introduce some security threats. Thats my second reason, why I own
implementation should not be first choice.

---
Dennis Guse