Greetings and a question

Ok, understood.

1. But why rely on a external CNS?
I know battery consumption will be a little bit less - any other reasons?

2. I would still stick with a SIP-Relay setup using
Asterisk/FreeSwitch/whatever
One option would be to script Asterisk as follows:

on incoming call from VSP:
- Accept incoming call (actually optional, but call will drop after 32s if
not accepted + no dial tone is generated yet...)
- Inform CNS via some interface (probably http)
- Loop (until try count)
-- Try to call UAC; on fail (not available) restart loop (very strict
timeout); on busy or reject or whatever cancel call.
-- Wait if client registers (X seconds)

As Asterisk can be scripted in Lua it should not be to much to.
I would say 2 days implementing it and 1 day testing.

---
Dennis Guse