iOS 7 AVAudioSession will not resume audio after cell call interrupts VoIP call

Hello,

I am writing a VoIP app targeting iOS 7 and above, using the latest version of the PJSUA2 API - so essentially I have no legacy worries. It?s all working great, but I cannot figure out how to get audio back after interruption by a cell phone call. I am trapping the AVAudioSessionInterruptionTypeBegan and AVAudioSessionInterruptionTypeEnded events fine, and I am putting the VoIP calls on hold when the interruption begins, and re-inviting them when the interruption has passed. The calls are maintained just fine during and after the interruption, however I cannot get audio back.

The documentation suggests looking at the Apple docs for AVAudioSession but Apple isn?t really clear on how to regain audio - I almost think I need to restart the PJSIP audio stack again?

Any ideas/solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Andy