iOS 7 AVAudioSession will not resume audio after cell call interrupts VoIP call

Hi Andy,

If I recall correctly, the coreaudio dev has logic to stop the stream on
an interruption and restart when the interruption ends. This is fine for
say when you receive a call and refuse it and return to pjsip. But if
you accept a call and/or switch apps, the end interruption event never
occurs, so the audio stream is not restarted when you later return to
pjsua. It is necessary to add logic to restart the pjsip audio stream
when your app returns to the foreground, if it was previously running
before the interruption occurred. Hope that makes sense.

Bill