PJSIP Issue when using the SIP Proxy between PJSIP Client and SIP Server

HI All,

I am using the pjproject-1.10 and written an windows based application over
the pjsua-lib. I have a sip proxy(Kamailio) in between my pjsip application
and the SIP Server(Opensips + Asterisk). I register my windows pjsip
application on two PCs with two account through the proxy and both the
clients registers fine. Let me say one pjsip application registered on one
PC is A and other is B. Now when I call from one endpoint A to another
endpoint B then INVITE comes fine through the "sip proxy" which is in the
INVITE packet route header also. But when the endpoint B replies the
incoming INVITE with 100 trying, 180 ringing and 200 OK then these replies
are not going through the "sip Proxy" and they reach the SIP Server
directly which is wrong. PJSIP endpoint B also reply or respond with the
same reply route that is through the SIP Proxy.

I have tried both the options for the configuring the sip proxy in the
pjsip application one is setting the sip proxy IP in
"pjsua_acc_config.proxy" and other is "pjsua_config.outbound_proxy". But in
both cases the issue is same as described above.

Can anybody comment why pjsip is behaving like this or is this is some bug
in pjsip.

 Regards

Varun