[pjsua] no video window on call

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM, frogersik <frogersik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> In the begining I'Im sorry for my English. When I call from pjsua to pjsua I
> send and receive only RTP packets but something I receive UDP with audio,
> any camera isn't turns on. Commands vid call add/vid call enable does
> nothing. When I run vidgui app and make some call I sent video but not
> recived (it can be a problem with my cam, i think) and then sending RTP and
> H263 packets. What should I do to sending video from pjsua?

You probably haven't enabled video on the account, because the way to
enable video with pjsua is a bit weird at the moment. IIRC, the "vid
call add" will only work if you enable video on the account first.

Because video settings are linked to account, you have to create an
account first (with --id parameter), and then enable video (with
--video). So your command line should look like this:

    pjsua --id sip:localhost --video

It won't work you omit "--id" and just use "--video".

Be cautioned though that all of these are still subject to change.

 Benny