From: Sanjay D Raju<sanjay1313@xxxxxxxxx>
To:pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: PJSIP 2.0 Installation help!
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:43:18 +0530

Hi ,

UDP packets mean there must be some media flowing .Did you try filtering
RTP in wireshark.?

Even i am trying to install PJSIP 2.0  for video call support in linux
but im not able to install because of v4l2 .
I cant figure out from any site how to install v4l2. can u tell me the
steps for installing v4l2 drivers.

Regards,
Sanjay D Raju
Software Engineer,