Video problem with pjproject2.0alpha2

Hi Nanang,
                As per your suggestions I tried pjsua with another video
client on the receiving side(Ekiga) and there wasn't any latency problem
this time :) . So it means that the latency problem was a problem with the
linphone and not pjsua as I previously suspected. There was never latency
problem w.r.t pjsua vs sipecho for me.

Regards,
Sandeep