Video problem with pjproject2.0alpha2

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Sandeep Karanth <sandeepk.kdp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> ? ? ? ? ? I have built successfully the PJSUA command line softphone of
> pjproject2.0alpha2 along with video support on windows as per the
> instructions given
> in?http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Video_Users_Guide#BuildingwithVideoSupport?.
> But the problem is when I try to make a call to another video enabled
> phone(linphone) from my pjsua, the video quality received on linphone or any
> other phone is poor(bluish video) and also there is a lag in the video
> received at the other end on linphone. On my side however the incoming video
> is of good quality,with no delay and other problems.Also to be noted that
> the ?"vid dev prev" command ?shows my own video in good quality. I see the
> logs like the following in red colour getting printed on the console
> [h263 @ 07329440] illegal dc 0 at 2 17
> [h263 @ 07329440] illegal ac vlc code at 2x17
> [h263 @ 07329440] Error at MB: 393

I don't quite know what these are (we haven't mastered ffmpeg error
logs yet ;), but often we saw errors similar to these caused by
missing packets (due to packet loss).

> Does anyone have ?an idea on what might be causing this problem of
> bluish,delayed video getting delivered to the other party??I am also facing
> the same trouble with vid_streamutil program wherin when I send and receive
> video streams on the same machine running 2 instances,the rendered video
> quality is bad.

Can you try with the colorbar maybe? Also for testing on a single
machine, I usually use pjsua to call sipecho from the samples
collection. sipecho will create audio and video loop back of the
caller. Much better than running two pjsua instances, for example.

 Benny