Video problem with pjproject2.0alpha2

Hi all,
          I have built successfully the PJSUA command line softphone of
pjproject2.0alpha2 along with video support on windows as per the
instructions given in
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Video_Users_Guide#BuildingwithVideoSupport .
But the problem is when I try to make a call to another video enabled
phone(linphone) from my pjsua, the video quality received on linphone or any
other phone is poor(bluish video) and also there is a lag in the video
received at the other end on linphone. On my side however the incoming video
is of good quality,with no delay and other problems.Also to be noted that
the  "vid dev prev" command  shows my own video in good quality. I see the
logs like the following in red colour getting printed on the console

[h263 @ 07329440] illegal dc 0 at 2 17
[h263 @ 07329440] illegal ac vlc code at 2x17
[h263 @ 07329440] Error at MB: 393

Does anyone have  an idea on what might be causing this problem of
bluish,delayed video getting delivered to the other party??I am also facing
the same trouble with vid_streamutil program wherin when I send and receive
video streams on the same machine running 2 instances,the rendered video
quality is bad.

Regards,
Sandeep