NO RTP after 487

All,
I have a configured CISCO router (IP 192.168.11.1) acting as Gateway and a
FreeSwitch server (IP 192.168.11.2). I have around 5 to 10 clients
registered to the FreeSwitch server. I came across a weird problem today.

I received a call from Cisco Router (Say extension 101) and I accepted the
call in my client (say extension 200) which uses PJSUA. I accepted the call
and RTP to and fro are excellent. Then I call from another line (say
extension 102) in the same router to the same client (200), this time the
call was left to ring. Good so far.

But after the ring, I received a CANCEL packet from the line 102 and my
client ack with 200 OK and then it sent out a 487 CALL Terminated packet and
received a ACK from 102.

Surprisingly the RTP stream between client and 101 got ended. I noticed that
the RTP flows from  Router to client but client is not sending any RTP at
all.

Can anyone please help me understand this issue.

--Arun

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.