OS-X coreaudio resample crash

Hi Michael,

Yes, you are right. If there is a single input/output device, pjmedia
will prefer to use the device (see pjmedia's audiodev.c) because of
better EC performance, that's why it chose the USB device. If you wish
to change this behavior, you can use the audiodev's API to select the
audio device you want in your application (see pjmedia_aud_dev_count()
& get_info()).

Regards,
Ming