OS-X coreaudio resample crash

Hi Ming

I made some further tests with
#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO     0
#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_WMME          0
#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_COREAUDIO     1
on the Mac Book Pro. I added a Polycom USB Speakerphone.
When I start pjsua-app and then type cc 0 0 I always have loop on Polycom device regardless of the configuration of OS-X default device. See pictures. It seams that the application takes always a device where Input and Output has the same name. In addition my app works fine with Polycom. So there seams not to be a difference between Mac Mini and Mac Book because I have such a device on Mac Mini which probably was the reason that it worked on Mac Mini. When I disconnect Polycom it does not work anymore.

Regards Michael.