From: "Jose Suarez" <jsuarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: pjsua and multiple calls

Yes, I'm not using audio devices, sorry, I don't figure that in your case.
I've pjsua_set_snd_dev in NULL. I'm making calls to a voip provider.
My application is an automatic dialer that I'm using in an Elastix Server.
So I register to the Elastix, then make a call and when the other party
answer the call I play a message using rtp. In that case I don't need any
audio devices, because the conversion to the PSTN is made by my voip
provider.

Bye
Jose