pjsua and multiple calls

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Jose Suarez <jsuarez at padirac.com.ar> wrote:
> yes, un thread per call, but PJSUA driver all the events in only one thread.
> For example, if you make a call, the result of that call is capturate in one
> thread that manage all the calls of the system.

Thank you for your patience!  I still don't quite understand - Are you
using multiple threads or multiple processes?  My original question
related to the pjsua_set_snd_dev() call that operates on the global
pjsua_var variable.  If I understand what you write, you are multiple
threads within one process to handle multiple calls managed by PJSUA.
How does the media handling work in that configuration?  Or are the
calls that you're using not using audio devices?

Thanks,
Hans