pjsua and multiple calls

Hi,

I am currently trying to figure out the easiest way for an application
to associate a call with an audio device.  It seems as if
pjsua_set_snd_dev() would be the function to use, but I wonder whether
that function changes the sound device for all calls instead of just a
particular one?  Is pjsua even suitable for handling multiple distinct
calls at the same time, or do I need to use lower-level calls for
that?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Hans