pjsua and multiple calls

Hi Jose,

thank you for getting back!

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Jose Suarez <jsuarez at padirac.com.ar> wrote:
> PJSUA has only one thread to manipulate all events for all the calls. So the
> performance is very poor when you increase the number of calls in your
> system. I recomend that you use the PJLIB and PJMEDIA libraries for that
> purpose.

I really don't need a lot of performance as I need to handle four
calls at a time at a maximum.  It seems, though, that PJSUA is not
suitable for multiple calls by design, as it uses a lot of global,
per-process state in the pjsua_var variable.  I will look into using
PJLIB and PJMEDIA, but it seems that those libraries will require much
more effort due to their low-level nature?

Thanks anyway,
Hans