AnyFirewall Engine and PJSIP Stack Integration

Hi,

   I am looking at Anyfirewall engine for a NAT solution for  my SIP phone.
Has anyone tried integrating or written any simple application with PJSIP ?
I am not sure, if I understand it completely, but would there be a necessity
to make changes in the SIP stack ? Their solution seems to be sitting right
in between the SIP stack and TCP/IP stack.

Let me know if it would be a good idea to go this route and if so, what all
places would I need to make the changes?

Thanks,
Raja.