AnyFirewall Engine and PJSIP Stack Integration

To put it another way.

AnyFirewallEngine has wrappers over "send,recv,select" socket function
calls.

So, to integrate it into my application, would I need to make any changes in
the PJSIP stack or can it be avoided ? Is it a good idea to go about doing
it ?

-Raja.