[SPAM] - Re: incoming DTMF detection failed. Please HELP!!!! - Email found in subject

That's not a useful trace. A useful trace is the raw pcap format. Thus,
do not export the packets, just "save" the capture in Wireshark.

regards
Klaus

PS: to minimize the size of the capture just apply a display filter
which shows only the relevant packets (e.g. SIP (call setup) and the
relevant RTP packets). and then "save as" -> "displayed"

regards
Klaus