incoming DTMF detection failed. Please HELP!!!!

Sorry for my emails but I'm very worried because I migrated my application to 1.6 version (I've used 1.3) because a problem in the registration and now I found that in this version I can't detect the incoming dtmf. My application plays a message and waits for a dtmf input to repeat that message but this dtmf is never detected. The code is the same that in the pjsip1.3 version and in this version it functions ok.
In simple words, I set the callback in the pjsua_config structure (.cb.on_dtmf_digit = &onDtmfDigit) but I don't receive any dtmf in that callback (but I received them when I used the 1.3 version).
the onDtmfDigit is like this:
void onDtmfDigit (pjsua_call_id pjCallId, int iDigit)
{
    std::stringstream ssLog;
    std::string strDtmf;

    ssLog << iDigit;
    strDtmf = ssLog.str();

    ssLog.str("");

    ssLog << "OnDtmfDigit - call id: <";
    ssLog << pjCallId;
    ssLog << ">- Dtmf detected: <";
    ssLog << iDigit;
    ssLog << ">.";

    strLog = ssLog.str();

    m_oLogger->write (strLog, CDialerLogger::iLogWarning);
}

Could you help me please?? Is it a bug in the 1.6 version or I must detect the Dtmf digits in a different way?
I've worked too much in that project and I'm worried that I can't solve that because is very important to the application that I can detect DTMF.

Thanks in advance!!
Jose