Audio Configuration in PJSIP

I am still a novice with PJSIP. However in my project, I
am doing something similar to yours. I only change the
default setting of input audio device and output audio
device.

Before doing that I've checked the device id (PID or RID)
by running auddemo.exe (one of the program in samples).

Then I changed the default device setting in
\pjmedia-audiodev\audiodev.h

as such:

PJMEDIA_AUD_DEFAULT_CAPTURE_DEV = -1,

?? ?/**?
?? ? * Constant to denote default playback device?
?? ? */
?? ?/*PJMEDIA_AUD_DEFAULT_PLAYBACK_DEV = -2, ----original
default value/
	PJMEDIA_AUD_DEFAULT_PLAYBACK_DEV = 3, /*my new setting
for PID */

Hope this is helping.

Amna.