Audio Configuration in PJSIP

Hi,

I am developing a simple VOIP client using pjsip. I am facing a problem with audio device settings.
while initializing . i.e? in default_config(), i am enumerating sound devices and selecting based on the selected device index. as below.

enumeration:

??? input combo??? 1)USB Audio Device
??? ??? ??? 2)SoundMAX HD Audio

??? output combo??? 1)USB Audio Device
??? ??? ??? 2)SoundMAX HD Audio

??? n_inDevice = m_ctlcomboAudioIn.GetCurSel();
??? n_outDevice = m_ctlcomboAudioOut.GetCurSel();

??? cfg->capture_dev = n_inDevice;
??? cfg->playback_dev = n_outDevice;

and there is also a dialog for selecting the sound device manually from the combobox with enumerated devices. I may select the device for example for output i may use pc speakers(n_outDevice=1) and for input i may use USB sound device(n_inDevice=0). Then i call pjsua_set_snd_dev(n_inDevice,n_outDevice); but nothing happens. Is there any alternative way for setting the device after initialization of stack or am i doing something wrong here. Please help

Thanks
rams