Some requests/questions from a new user

>> 1. I'm testing against ippi.fr server, and I'm not beeing able to
>> register to user presence notifications. Seems like the server need
>> some kind of authentication that is not sent. Attached I'm sending a
>> dump of the problem (the client was already sucessifully registered
>> with the server).
>>

> But we do supply the required authentication, as your log shows. I
> think the problem is on the server side.

I''l try to contact their support then, thanks.

One more question: sometimes the app crashes when I call
pjsua_destroy()  . What I do is create 3 transports: udp, tcp and tls.
On exit, it calls  pjsua_transport_close(t, PJ_FALSE)  and a little
after it calls  pjsua_destroy()  . Sometimes crash happens on the
destroy call. I think that happens because the transports have not had
enough time to close (once it happened because a call - that would
timeout - was not dropped with the close). There is some way to check
if the transports have already closed so that i could wait for it to
happen before calling destroy?

Thanks a lot for the help,
Pescuma