Some requests/questions from a new user

Hi,

I'm developing a SIP plugin for Miranda IM and I've got some requests
and some questions:

1. Could you add the option to bind and account to more than one
transport? I'd like to assing 3: udp, tcp and tls.

2. Could, in the case that an account is bind to some transports, that
those transports are used only for that account? I mean, when a
message arrives, it is matched using the domain and I'd like that it
would be matched using the relationship account/transport

3. Could it be possible to configure the STUN server and name server
per account? Because a user can have 2 accounts, one with a server in
the intranet (were both servers does not help) and one in the internet
(were both servers are needed).

4. Could the log function receive an additional void *param and an
account id when it makes sense? (for logs from a transport associated
with an account, that account could be used)

5. Could it be possible to configure ICE per account?

6. I'm having problems when I subscribe to notifications of a contact.
If the contact is not online when I register with the server, I get a
"wait for it" message. When the contact goes online pjsip does not try
to re-connect with it. Instead I receive an on_mwi_info notification,
but I don't know what to do with it. Could someone please help me?
(I'm using an asterisk server)

Thanks a lot,
Pescuma