Some requests/questions from a new user

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 5:41 AM, Ricardo Pescuma Domenecci
<pescuma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your answers. Can you help me with 2 more?
>
> 1. I'm testing against ippi.fr server, and I'm not beeing able to
> register to user presence notifications. Seems like the server need
> some kind of authentication that is not sent. Attached I'm sending a
> dump of the problem (the client was already sucessifully registered
> with the server).

But we do supply the required authentication, as your log shows. I
think the problem is on the server side.

> 2. There is some way to tell if a call is using SRTP based on a call
> id? I could not find such info

pjsua "dq" output can show the information whether SRTP is used or
not, your app can do the same.

>>> 6. I'm having problems when I subscribe to notifications of a contact.
>>> If the contact is not online when I register with the server, I get a
>>> "wait for it" message. When the contact goes online pjsip does not try
>>> to re-connect with it. Instead I receive an on_mwi_info notification,
>>> but I don't know what to do with it. Could someone please help me?
>>> (I'm using an asterisk server)
>>>

>> What kind of SIP subscription event is this?
>
> This is only happening with a server called OfficeSIP, so I'm ignoring
> it for now. If you want I can get a dump of the messages.

That's alright, it doesn't sound that the problem is with pjsip.

Cheers
 Benny