pjsip symbian AP reconnection issue

Yes my monitoring has the highest priority, but, as you
understand, it can't help if SendTo stuck. You must wait for 1-2
minutes before it will return with the error code. I tried to
run monitoring from another thread(using RThread).
It notified me faster, but there is a permission problem to
access objects like RSocketServer from other thread to close
them.

Can you, please, explain how exactly you do reconnection? You
just close RSocketServer and RConnection and then connect them
again? Is it work even if you switch to other AP?