pjsip symbian AP reconnection issue

not sure i understand what you mean by closing them, what else can you do?
the stuck problem occurs when you use SendTo and the sw stuck for a minute
or two before returning, when it stuck, you won't get notification from the
connection monitor.

again, make sure that the connection monitor active object has the highest
priority.

another thing i was thinking back then is to check the return value from the
SendTo to see if a an error occurs and if so, do the reconnection from
start.

I never have problem with the reconnection, if all close properly there is
no issue with opening again (at least for me).