Plugging or unplugging headphones on a Mac

Hi Alexei,

For the crash, unless you can somehow reproduce it using pjsua, we
can't help you much since I can't reproduce it on my machine.

Regarding the delay, I am not aware of such problem before and it can
be caused by so many things. So it would be great if you can reproduce
it using pjsua or if you can pinpoint which instruction or function
that causes the delay so that we can fix it.

For Mac OS X 10.5, the compile-time checking is already in place in
coreaudio_dev so you will need to use the Mac OS 10.5 SDK.

Best regards,
Ming