Plugging or unplugging headphones on a Mac

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 13:59, Ming <ming at teluu.com> wrote:

> We are currently working on a patch on coreaudio_dev and I decide
> to give this problem another look and I still can't reproduce it here.

By the way, I noticed that with pjsip coreaudio supoprt there is a
significant delay when making a call (after hitting enter for SIP URI
in pjsua, for example), comparing to pjsip build with portaudio.

Also, the app linked against pjsua-lib built with coreaudio support
doesn't work on Mac OS X 10.5, because it uses API introduced only in
10.6. It crashes trying to call AudioComponentFindNext().

Alexei