Plugging or unplugging headphones on a Mac

Hi Alexei,

I know you have posted this problem a while back and we haven't fixed
it. We are currently working on a patch on coreaudio_dev and I decide
to give this problem another look and I still can't reproduce it here.
I am only getting the underflow messages (no assertion nor crash). The
underflow itself should not be a problem and should not cause the
assertion.

If you haven't done so, could you please test it using pjsua without
any local modification?

Regards,
Ming