Video calling with PJSIP on an iphone

Dzmitry, I now have an iphone build for x264. Just as a quick clarification,
I only need libx264.a - I can discard the ffmpeg and xvid libraries, right?
Did you find any easy tutorial on how to use x264 libraries? As my first
test, I am planning to write a small iphone program that just picks up some
encoded frames in H264 and I want to pass it to x264 to decode as raw so I
can construct and display an UIImage. Once I have that, I will integrate
with PJ. X264 is completely new to me.

thx